Friday, February 5, 2010

I LOVE HIM HONEY



There are 2 kind person in this world . . .there is a men and another one is a girl.

Samantha :- hi dear, its late . . . i have to sleep early..would you mind if i want to have a words with you?

Rogan :- Yeah i would love it but I'm with Paul and others having a little discussion and cup of coffee

Samantha :- There you again, so Paul is important than me? . .fine..i will add this issues in our argument soon..owh yeah..including the previous topict so it will be like 4 or 5 topic.

Rogan :- owh dear, don't be like that . . . . you just fooling yourself around

Samantha :- Who cares?! . . . you better get prepared before our argument soon because i'm not going to show the white flag easily.

Rogen :- hell !! . . . we are friends honey and this is how I having my life . . . .my life is not just for you.

Samantha :- bla bla bla..i don't care!!

Rogan
:- Alright then. . .he's my best buddy. . . . I love him okay ?

Samantha :- . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .damn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

kata-kata penghadam saraf otak